Our prices are too low to publish! Call us for the best possible price! This manufacturer has a Minimum Advertised Price Policy and notified us our prices were too competetive!
The Sequence model 4000 series has set the standard by which all others are measured. This series is a perfect blend of medium pressure and ample flow for the majority of ponds. These extremely durable pumps combine high efficiency, enclosed impellers and dry-run resistant seals with the latest in motor technology to provide many years of trouble-free and low-cost service. And with this being an external pump, it helps protect both you and your fish from annoying and potentially dangerous oil or electrical leaks.
- Out-of-pond construction - NOT Submersible!
- Less than half the watt draw of comparable submersible pumps
- Ports are 2" FNPT suction and 2" FNPT discharge.
- Units are pre-wired with an 8' cord and molded 115V plug.
- Housing is molded of high strength, glass filled polypropylene.
- Quiet operation
- Dry run resistant mechanical seals.
- Stainless steel hardware is standard.
- The motors are TEFC, for excellent protection.
- Motors are aluminum for added weather resistance.
- Rebuildable, industrial grade motors.
- Three year limited warranty!
|5800SEQ20||Sequence 4000 5800SEQ20 - CALL FOR BEST PRICING||C a l l||C a l l|
|8200SEQ20||Sequence 4000 8200SEQ20 - CALL FOR BEST PRICING||C a l l||C a l l|
|5000SEQ20||Sequence 4000 5000SEQ20 - CALL FOR BEST PRICING||C a l l||C a l l|
|6800SEQ20||Sequence 4000 6800SEQ20 - CALL FOR BEST PRICING||C a l l||C a l l|
|3600SEQ20||Sequence 4000 3600SEQ20 - CALL FOR BEST PRICING||C a l l||C a l l|