Our prices are too low to publish! Call us for the best possible price! This manufacturer has a Minimum Advertised Price Policy and notified us our prices were too competetive!
The compact model 750 series delivers big flow for little power. Great for smaller and simple ponds (3,000 gallons or less). These extremely durable pumps combine high efficiency, enclosed impellers and dry-run resistant seals with the latest in motor technology to provide many years of trouble-free and low-cost service. And with this being an external pump, it helps protect both you and your fish from annoying and potentially dangerous oil or electrical leaks. The motor is totally enclosed fan-cooled for durability.
- Out-of-pond construction - NOT Submersible!
- Less than half the watt draw of comparable submersible pumps
- Ports are 2" FNPT suction and 1.5" FNPT discharge.
- Units are pre-wired with an 8' cord and molded 115V plug.
- Housing is molded of high strength, glass filled polypropylene.
- Quiet operation
- Dry run resistant mechanical seals.
- Stainless steel hardware is standard.
- The motors are TEFC, for excellent protection.
- Motors are aluminum for added weather resistance.
- Rebuildable, industrial grade motors.
- Three year limited warranty!
|4200SEQ12||Sequence 750 4200SEQ12 - CALL FOR BEST PRICING||C a l l||C a l l|
|3600SEQ12||Sequence 750 3600SEQ12 - CALL FOR BEST PRICING||C a l l||C a l l|